Pocket Little League requires 8 hours of volunteer service plus one (1) snack shack shift for each player!
For answers to frequently asked questions about volunteering, please read our Volunteer FAQ’s.
The following commitments will complete the 8 hours:
- Board of Directors
- Team Manager (1 per team)
- Team Coach (2 per team)
- Team Parent (1 per team)
- Team Sponsorship
- Team Scorekeeper (AAA and Majors Division)
- Team Pitch Counter (AAA and Majors Division)
- Team Volunteer Umpire (AA Division)
The following commitments will complete four (4) hours of service:
- Team Field Prep for home games
- Team Field Clean-up after visitor games
The following commitments will be counted per hour of service:
- Snack Shack Volunteer (no partial shifts)
- Field Preparation Day Volunteer
- Tryouts Volunteer
- Family Fun Day Volunteer
- Registration Night Volunteer
- League Umpire
- Challenger Days
***Board Members, Team Managers and Team Coaches are the only positions that will fulfill your volunteer commitment, including one snack shack shift, regardless of the number of children you have playing for the league***
The Team Parent is responsible for keeping track of volunteer hours for each player and reporting hours to the Volunteer Coordinator. Volunteer checks will be returned if all 8 hours and snack shack shift are completed. Volunteer forms must be turned in to the Volunteer Coordinator by May 16th.