We will also have three in-person registration events:
Tuesday, November 28, 2017 from 6-8 pm at Faith Presbyterian Link Hall (625 Florin Rd)
Saturday, December 9, 2017 from 9-11 am at Faith Presbyterian Link Hall (625 Florin Rd)
Tuesday, December 19, 2017 from 6-8pm at Round Table Pizza (1307 Florin Rd.)
Dates and locations are subject to change, so please sign up for our mailing list to get notified of any changes.
You’ll need to provide your player’s birth certificate and three proofs of residency. For more information on required documentation, please visit our registration page). Visa and Mastercard payments will be accepted.
Registration Fees and Volunteer Services Deposit
$125 Spring season registration fee for all Divisions – Junior (14-13), Major (12-11), AAA (10-9), AA (8-7), A (7-6), and T-Ball (6-5).
Note: Additional $25 fee added for each registration after January 25, 2018
$100 volunteer services deposit check per player
Please make checks payable to Pocket Little League
To fulfill the volunteer services requirement, a player’s family must complete the required 8 hours of volunteer time – including at least one shift in the snack shack – by June 1, 2018. Once you have completed the required volunteer services hours, the $100 check will be returned to you, or shredded, if you prefer.
Note: If you fail to complete the required volunteer services hours, the $100 check will be cashed between June 3 – June 15, 2018.
Registration Forms and Proof of Residency
Each player registered to play for Pocket Little League must submit:
- Completed registration forms
- The player’s original birth certificate for review and a photocopy of the original birth certificate for the league to keep
- Three forms of Proof of Residency or Proof of “School” Identification within the Pocket Boundaries View the Pocket Little League Boundary Map
- $125 registration fee and $100 volunteer services deposit check
As of the beginning of the 2017 season, the following changes were implemented to the Residency and School Attendance Eligibility Requirements:
- A school-issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance. Either the School Enrollment Form or an official/certified school enrollment record dated prior to October 1, 2017 may be used to establish school attendance for the 2018 season.
- Also, residence eligibility shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence, which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state, and zip code information. Documents must be dated, or in force, between February 1, 2017 (previous year) and February 1, 2018 (current year).
- At least one document from EACH of the three Groups outlined below is required:
1. Driver’s License (photo ID of parent(s) or guardian(s) with qualifying residence address)
2. School records (home address of player’s parents or guardians)
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents (with residence address)
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter’s Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., – gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records (loan, credit, investments, etc.)
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite television records
NOTE: Example – Three documents from the same group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document.
Players will not be eligible for the draft, or to play, until all documents have been received by the Pocket Little League Registrar.