No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
$125 for Season for Junior (14-13), Major (12-11), AAA (10-9), AA (8-7), A (7-6), and T-Ball (6-5).
Note: Please make check payable to Pocket Little League
$100 volunteer deposit check per player (Please make check payable to Pocket Little League)
Note 1: If you fail to meet the required 8 hours volunteer service, this $100 check will be cashed between June 3, 2017 – June 15, 2017.
Note 2: Once you have completed the required 8 Hours of volunteer service, this “volunteer” check will be returned to you or shredded (if you prefer).
Registration Forms and Proof of Residency
Each player wanting to play for PLL must submit:
- completed registration forms,
- the player’s original birth certificate for review and a photocopy of the original birth certificate to be kept,
- Three items of Proof of Residency or Proof of “School” Identification in Pocket Boundaries View the Pocket Little League Boundary Map (.pdf), and
- payment and volunteer deposit check.
Beginning with the 2017 season, the following changes will be implemented for the Residency and School Attendance Eligibility Requirements:
- A school issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance. Either the school enrollment form or an official/certified school enrollment record dated prior to October 1, 2016 can be used to establish school attendance for the 2017 season.
- Also, residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2016 (previous year) and February 1, 2017 (current year), from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:
1. Driver’s License (photo ID of parent(s) or guardian(s) with qualifying residence address)
2. School records (home address of player’s parents or guardians)
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents (with residence address)
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter’s Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., – gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records (loan, credit, investments, etc.)
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite television records
NOTE: Example – Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document.
Players will not be eligible for the draft or play until all documents have been received by PLL.