Dear PLL families,
We are extremely grateful to be playing baseball again and it’s great to see everyone in the community come out and support the kids. With interleague games starting this week for the upper divisions, we wanted to remind everyone that we must follow the COVID guidelines in order to continue playing baseball safely. Please also remind your families and friends that PLL have guidelines in place to protect everyone in the community.
Sacramento is currently in the Red Tier and Youth Baseball can be played following California Department of Public Health COVID guidelines. We expect that everyone will follow these guidelines.
COVID Guidelines For Youth Baseball
- Face coverings to be worn when not participating in the activity (e.g., in the dugout). Players are allowed to take off their masks when on the field.
- Face coverings to be worn by coaches, support staff and observers at all times.
- Observers maintain at least 6 feet from non-household members.
- No sharing of drink bottles and other personal items and equipment.
- If anyone in your household has COVID or develop any symptoms related to COVID, please stay at home and notify the league.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Pocket Little League Board of Directors