Once again this year, all Snack Shack shift sign ups will be available online via SignUpGenius.
The link to view available Snack Shack shifts and sign up is here.
Parents and family members may sign up below their own team’s open slot anytime. If another team still has an opening 24 hours prior to the game, that slot is available for anyone to take.
A few things to remember about SignUpGenius and the Snack Shack in general:
- Sign up with the volunteer’s name, your child’s division, team name, and last name.
- Students age 16-18 years old may work a shift on behalf of your family, however we cannot have more than two students under 18 work at the same time.
- Please arrive on time and ready to work your shift – reminders will be sent out two days prior to each shift you sign up for.
- Don’t forget to enter your time in and time out in the binder kept in the Snack Shack. This is our tracking log for all of your volunteer hours in the Snack Shack!
- Each shift is 2 1/2 hours, however if you are “closing” please stay until the last game ends to allow players to purchase their treats from the shack.
- Sign up for as many shifts as you want, there is no limit!
Questions about the Snack Shack, SignUpGenius, or any other volunteer opportunities? Please contact your Team Parent for assistance.
General questions about Pocket Little League? Visit our Contact Us page and drop us a line by email or regular mail.
Thank you to all of our volunteers! We cannot make this league work without you!